Are you facing problem to open .bin file
What are BIN Files ?
- BIN files are one of CD/DVD image formats.
- BIN file is a binary copy of an entire CDs/DVDs disc.
- BIN file contain all the data stored on the original disc including not only its files and folders but also its system-specifics information.
- BIN image file is not a collection of files or folders but is an exact duplicate of the raw data of the original disc, sector by sector.
How to open BIN Files ?
- BIN file is supplied by CUE file. Ex. Xyz.bin , Xyz.cue
- CUE file can be opened by using Notepad. Then you will get the information like this.
- If you get information like above, Next open Nero StartSmart . Go to Copy and Backup on top as shown in the figure.
- Then click on ‘Burn Image to Disc’.
- Burn CUE file only ( Don’t select BIN file )
FILE "Xyz.bin" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00
Your new CD is ready with all files that is available in BIN file.
The above procedure works for .iso files also.